Your personal data will be used for COVID-19 Contact Tracing and will be stored securely in the Data Center of the Provincial Government of Davao del Norte.
Said data will only be accessed by authorized permanent employee of the said agency. All data and information accessed through the DavNor Covid19 Contact Tracing System (DCCTS)
or as provided by the concerned person shall be treated and kept with utmost confidentiality and that any personal data and information shall not be used nor given to anybody else,
except to those who are authorized to use the same to be used solely for the implementation of DCCTS specifically in furtherance of its purpose. You have the right to have a copy of the said data for correction or for
any other purpose. On this regard, please call the numbers provided under Contacts on the Main Page.
By clicking the proceed button, I give permission to share my data to authorized persons who are tasked to identify,
track and isolate individuals who have contact with Covid-19 infected person/s.
Accept and Proceed
Already have account? Login here.
- In applying, you must attach at least 1 valid ID. Please NO SELFIE and TAMPERING.
- IDs should have current address and birthdate, otherwise attach a document supporting your residency and birth date.
- Only image and pdf formats are allowed.
- Sa pag-apply, gikinahanglan nga mag-attach og bisan isa ka valid ID. PALIHOG DILI KITA MAG-ATTACH UG MGA SELFIES.
- Ang mga ID nga e-attach kinahanglan adunay present nga address ug birthdate, kung wala, mag-attach ug mga dokumento nga mosuporta sa imong present address ug birthdate.
- Image ug PDF format lang ang pwede i-attach.
- Some of acceptable valid IDs: (Pipila sa mga ginadawat nga valid IDs:)
Barangay ID (with complete information)
School ID (with complete information)
Company ID (with complete information)
Passport (with supporting document for residency)
PRC ID (with supporting document for residency)
- Supporting Documents:
Barangay Certificate of Residency
Lost and Damaged QR
- Para sa mga applikante nga nawalaan ug QR, palihog pag attach sa Valid ID ug Notarized Affidavit of Loss.
- Para sa mga nadaot o dili na ma scan nga QR, palihog pag attach sa Valid ID ug imong damaged QR.